TOPJOB S Din Rail Terminal Blocks
The time saving features and industry leading performance of the TOPJOB S rail mount terminal range is backed up by the reliability of Push-in CAGE CLAMP connection from WAGO, the innovators in spring pressure connection technology. Single deck terminals are available in 2, 3 and 4 conductor versions with a large conductor size range of 0.14mm2 to 25mm2, with double and triple deck versions and function terminals also available. The Push-in CAGE CLAMP connection allows solid, stranded and ferruled conductors to be directly inserted.
Push-in CAGE CLAMP allows direct insertion for solid, stranded and ferruled conductors, tool free. For fine-stranded conductors and removal of all conductors an operating tool is required.
- You can terminate conductors ranging from two sizes below the rated cross section up to the rated cross section by simply pushing them in.
- Operating tool held in place when inserting fine-stranded (flexible) conductors.
Continuous marking strips allow TOPJOB S DIN-Rail Mount Terminal Blocks to be marked in the shortest time possible. Multi-line marking simplifies terminal block identification by labelling them according to their functions.
- Reduce marking time up to 75 %
- Use one marking strip — instead of six different marker cards
- Customize your marking in a flexible and cost-effective way.