What is “Accessible” in BS 7671
BS 7671 states that “a junction box with screw terminals must be accessible” so that connections can be available for inspection, testing and maintenance. However, the standard doesn’t actually define exactly what is meant by “accessible”, leaving the interpretation of the word somewhat open to debate...
It's a Clear Winner
- 32A rating for solid, stranded or fine-stranded conductors
- 40% smaller than its predecessors
- Ideal for difficult-to-access installations
- Transparent housing enables easy checking of conductors
- For lighting, HVAC, blinds, intercoms, security, pumps and motors
- 2, 3 & 5 conductor versions available
Try now, buy a 221 Series Compact Lever Selection Case.
Next Show is Alexandra Palace
1st-2nd February 2017 from 10:00 - 16:00
Stand No. E92